Our VERY Beginning Yoga Workshop
Interested in yoga, but not sure about coming to a class because you don’t know what to expect?
This workshop will provide everything you need to know for your first class.
Find out what to expect in a typical yoga class at CFME in our workshop, “Allow yourself to be a beginner.” In an informal, small group setting, you will experience each element of our yoga classes with an opportunity to ask questions and discuss yoga practices with our instructors, Kristina Moore, RYT and Joanne Rogers, RYT. The workshop is designed for people who are interested in yoga or new to yoga.
Find out about
- Setting an intention for your practice and making the practice your own
- Awareness of sensation in the body and responding appropriately to pain and/or discomfort
- Breathing techniques for yoga practice
- Basic postures, common issues and individual feedback
- Awareness, focus and mindfulness meditation in yoga practice
- Saturday, January 25, 2020, 9-11am
- Where: Center for Mindful Exploration / 1111 Mooty Bridge Road, LaGrange, GA 30240 (In back of the Coldwell Banker Building)
If you have questions, you can email Kristina Kristina@mindfulx.site or Joanne Joanne@Mindfulx.site